1. These young women have been violated, and by searching, sharing and saving these pictures, you are participating in their victimization.
2. It’s fucking illegal
3. There more pressing and important matters at hand: Focus on news coming from Ferguson,MO; Islamabad and Palestine; and not on the gross invasion of privacy of women’s sex lives.
Whoever did this is just a real piece of shit. They had no right to go through people’s private pictures just to bring themselves more entertainment. And if you stop supporting these women because of it then you’re just as bad. They did nothing wrong and don’t deserve the inevitable backlash that…
best summary of victim-blaming when nudes leak
the thing is when girls get nudes leaked they get shamed and dragged to hell and back are told “shouldnt have taken the picture in the first place unless they wanted to leaked”, and it can go to a point where they feel suicidal? they literally feel stopping their lives is better than to continue…
I like what this guy has to say. Maybe it’ll make people think twice before looking at someone’s personal photos.
"This is a flagrant violation of privacy," Lawrence’s rep told E! News in a statement. "The authorities have been contacted and will prosecute anyone who posts the stolen photos of Jennifer Lawrence."
Shout out to Bo burnham for calling shit tf out
The only sort of pictures you should be reblogging of Jennifer Lawrence
How to keep yourself safe from iCloud hackers. Please make sure your auto photo sharing is turned off so that others don’t fall victim to having their photos stolen like those poor celebs.
Reblog to get the word out!
really nothing nicer than someone saying “saw this and thought of you”
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
If you praise the fucks who have leaked Jennifer Lawrence’s, Kate Upton’s or Victoria Justice’s nudes you are disgusting.
And before you even open your mouth to call any of them whores, sluts or anything else, shut it and don’t say a damn thing. Taking nudes is a personal decision and in no way makes anyone a slut/whore. They are private pictures, not meant for anyone else to see and no one should ever be shamed for taking them.